Analytical sciences and molecular modelling
G. BERGE et N. FLOQUET.
C. ENJALBAL, S. CANTEL, P. SANCHEZ.
1 – STATUtory service
The teachings given in 2006-2007 were apportioned as follows :
- L2 : Organic chemistry : Synthesis and analysis tools :
– Classes/SW (supervised work), 15 hours
- L2 : Analysis and control – Classes : 30 hours
- L3, Chemistry course (Biomolecules option) : Mass spectrometry (analysis and identification module)
– Classes : 15 hours
- L3 : Tutored projects
- M1, Chemistry course (Biomolecules option) : Mass spectrometry – classes : 25 hours – Classes : 9 hours, 60 students.
- M2 Pro SDMB (Strategies for Discovery of Bioactive Molecules) : “Analysis and purification in high-throughput mode” and “Proteomic” Module
Classes : 30 hours, PW : 15 hours
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie, 3rd year, fine organic chemistry option
Mass spectrometry – classes : 9 hours
- M2 Pro BS (Structural biology) : Mass spectrometry and small molecule analysis – classes : 15 hours, SW : 6h, PW : 15 hours
2 - FURTHER education / SEMINAR
- Teachings in mass spectrometry provided at the CEA’s request (Valrho research centre) intended for its staff (June 2004) on “Peptides : MS/MS and post-translational modifications”,
- One-week perfecting period in mass spectrometry (LC/MS, LC/MS/MS and MALDI) given to Mr Bertrand Payet, then writing a thesis in the Université de La Réunion (March 2005),
- Seminar in CEA Valrhô, Marcoule centre, Life Sciences Directorate upon invitation from Mr A. Dedieu – 14 April 2006 : Tandem mass spectrometry of peptides and modified peptides. Contribution to structural identification by De Novo approach.
- Teaching mass spectrometry to level D students, Biotechnology channel, in the University of Napoli (Italy) on « Mass Spectrometry of Peptides » upon request from Prof. Ettore Benedetti (26-27 February 2007).
Analytical cleavage techniques
H. FABRE, M.D. BLANCHIN, G. COUSSOT, C. PERRIN.
1 – STATUTORY SERVICE
The teachings performed in 2008-2009 mainly concern analytical chemistry but also the quality, statistics and calculation of the uncertainties associated with measurement results.
We are responsible in the Health Biology Master for an M2 course, as well as 5 M1 and M2 teaching courses.
These teachings are apportioned as follows :
- Diploma in Pharmacy
Second year : 30-hour classes, 37hTD, 300-hour PW
Third year : 30-hour classes, 37-hour SW, 135-hour PW
Fifth year : 6-hour classes, 6-hour SW
Teaching course preparing to hospital training : 16-hour classes
- Professional degree in Perfumes-Aromas-Cosmetics : 7-hour classes, 18-hour PW
- Health engineering degree : 16-hour classes, 8-hour SW, 92-hour PW
- Health Biology Master
M1 TU on Elaboration and knowledge of the medication, TU on Health products control technique, TU on Analytical engineering applied to environment and food, TU on Pharmaceutical engineering and quality control : 34-hour classes, 6-hour SW, 65-hour PW
M2 Speciality on Industrial pharmacy – course on International regulatory environment for companies and health products, Course on Analysis qualimetry of health products : 50-hour classes, 40-hour SW, 160-hour PW
These teachings mainly concern analytical chemistry but also the quality, statistics and calculation of the uncertainties associated with measurement results. We are responsible in the Health Biology Master for an M2 course, as well as 5 M1 and M2 teaching courses
2 - further EDUCATION / SEMINAR
Organisation and teaching in specialised tuitions (continuing education intensive classes) for executives and high-rank technicians of the pharmaceutical, chemical and agrofood industry
“Validation of an analysis procedure – Qualification of installations - Application to liquid chromatography” from 1991 to 2005
“Quality control of drugs by capillary electrophoresis : a practical approach” from 1996 to 2004
“Quality control of drugs and biotechnology products by capillary electrophoresis” from 2005 to 2007.
“Capillary electrophoresis in research and pharmaceutical control : from drug to biomolecule’ (in collaboration, Pr. Taverna) since 2008
« Qualification and Validation in Analytical Laboratories », training period in English for 12 Libyan trainees in view of accreditation of a Libyan agrofood control laboratory, Montpellier, 2006
“Qualification of the liquid chromatography installation”, Montpellier, 2009
Toutes les versions de cet article : [English] [français]
Dans la même rubrique :
- Master SDMB
- Lipides Antipaludiques
- Oligonucléotides Modifiés
- Analyse Biomolécules
- Synthèse stéréosélective
- Plate-forme analyse et synthèse automatisée
- Chirality and asymmetric synthesis
- Master Synthèse Appliquée, Séparation et analyse (SASA)
- Master Ingénierie Cosmétiques Arômes Parfums (ICAP)
- Nucléosides & Effecteurs phosphorylés
- Sciences analytiques et modélisation moléculaire
- Téléchargez le guide des formations en chimie du Pôle Chimie BALARD